Monday, February 28, 2011

Clark Turner - Baltimore Business Journal:

grigoriynirim.blogspot.com
His Signature Homes projects, includinh the Residences at Bulle are now poised to benefit fromthe area's increased activity as the federal military'ss Base Realignment and Closure gears up to generate several thousand new jobs for the provingt ground. And suddenly, other developers are following Turner'z lead in search of building opportunitiez there. When you were growing up, what did you want to do for aliving ? Did you always want to work in development? I was alwayw fascinated with construction from when I was a little kid. Do peoplse ever get you confused withthe region'ss other Turners, such as Baltimore developed Patrick Turner or ? Then you have Clark and then you have .
When they confusee me with a Claro Construction ora Whiting-Turner, I tell them the only differences between us is a lot of zeros. What impact did growingy up in Havre de Grace have on how youdo business? Havre de Grace is a great environmen t to grow up in. What we have in Havre de Grace is what people are tryingv to recreate intheir developments. Do you have a favoritr hobby? I like boats, fast boats. I don'f have a lot of time so I like to gettheres fast. Is there a television show you never missI don't have time to see much TV. Are therde any national political figures you feelinspirec by? Inspired? No. What type of music do you prefer? I guess I'm a rock-and-roll type of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment